All you need is...

Bundle of Joy, oil on canvas, 12x12
February is usually cold and gray. I’m anxious to witness the renewal of spring. If I can’t see flowers in my garden, I surely can paint some to cheer me up. See below to view my step-by-step process. 

One thing that I enjoy in February is Valentine’s Day!  It’s a time to remember what is important.
LOVE
What does your love mean if it isn’t demonstrated?
Show it, Express it, Give it…it’s Free!

The Bible says: “LOVE always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” 
1 Corinthians 13:7-8

Happy Valentine’s Day my friends.

With love,

Monique

Click here to view more of Monique's work.


This is how my palette looks when I finished my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living the moment

Live And Let Die