Making your own luck

Skyfall, oil, 30"X30"
Why some people are lucky and others aren’t? There is a proverb that says: The day you decide to do, it is your lucky day. It could not be truer for me. However, sometime I get discouraged, and I can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. This is when I have to trust God and follow His lead on what I need to do next. One thing I know for sure is that God is in control (phew, what a relief!)…But I need to do my part and remind myself of a few things:Keep a positive attitude despite the odds.
  1. Persist even when I get rejected.
  2. Look for the right people who can help me, because it’s not just how good my work is – it’s about branching out.
  3. Keep up because eventually I will be in the right place at the right time.
  4. Pray, pray and pray!
God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:1
Last week I did a painting with a lot of green. Perhaps I felt inspired by St-Patrick! See my process below.
Happy St-Patrick’s Day my friends! Wishing you the luck of the Irish! God Bless…
Click HERE to view my new paintings.
Monique XX

Popular posts from this blog

Living the moment

All you need is...

Live And Let Die