Live to the Max




Are you distracted and can’t focus on anything? Lost your vision? A good childhood friend that I haven't seen in years and recently found on Facebook shared with me about a motorcycle accident she had a couple years ago. She almost lost her life, her left hand was hanging by a thread and could have been in a wheel chair for the rest of her life. Thank God, she survived! She is walking and her hand was saved. Miracle! Not to mention that five years ago, she lost her husband to colon cancer. Oh boy, you talk about big trials in life!  She told me how depressed she was, but with the help and love of others, she decided it was time to re-focus. Her new positive attitude changed her life. She said in French “Je vis au max” which means, “I live to the max”. What an amazing testimony and encouragement to me.

The Bible says: "Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." (James1:2-4) My friends, stay focused. No time to lose. Embrace today, be inspired and live to the max!

I would love to hear your comments on how someone touched you and encouraged your life.

Sending you all a BIG hug,

Monique
Enjoying a beautiful day at Bray-Sur-Seine, France
Plein Air painting of the Seine river


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living the moment

All you need is...

Live And Let Die